« Home | Huge News in Rochester » | SD63 Oopsie » | D"Ox"tored » | "Joseph Alito" » | Finals Week » | Question for Sue Ek » | DFLers Plan: Cut Pawlenty Tax » | Disgusting » | R.I.P. Eugene McCarthy » | Ford Bell Event Postmortem » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

POTUS

I've been thinking about the presidential race, and especially the Democratic side of it. Until a few days ago I was totally undecided on who would be best, as long as it wasn't somebody like Lieberman or Biden, God help us. As of today, I'm very much leaning towards Russ Feingold. Too many Democrats have rolled over too many times, and I have the feeling that, had someone on our side of the aisle not stepped up and taken the lead on this issue, just enough might have again on the PATRIOT Act. Feingold has today shown not only that he believes in the right things, but also that he's a leader of our party. And as of today, that's enough to make him deserving, more than any other candidate I've seen, of the Democratic nomination in 2008.

Contact NSP