« Home | "Joseph Alito" » | Finals Week » | Question for Sue Ek » | DFLers Plan: Cut Pawlenty Tax » | Disgusting » | R.I.P. Eugene McCarthy » | Ford Bell Event Postmortem » | Ek-Scuse Me? » | Contrary to Popular Belief » | Minnesotas Dissatisfied With Republicans » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

D"Ox"tored

Minnesota Republican Watch has an amazing catch of election shenanigans by the OTHER St. Cloud Republican, Senate candidate Dan "Ox" Ochsner. Despite claiming to be "Central Minnesota's Voice of Integrity", his campaign has been caught red-handed in doctoring campaign photos. This could well bring down his campaign. Go read.

Dear Ox,

Yes I would like a Dan "Ox" Ochsner for State Senate lawn sign. Please send it to my home office. I want to let you know, that this is a very confusing document. I had a hard time understanding what I'm signing up for here.

And don't cum until Thursday. According to the Billings Method, I'll have to take my temp "downstairs" and let you know if you have the green light to "bring it" if you know what I mean :)

Thanks!

Sue Ek
Saint Paul, MN 55116
sue@sueek.com

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Contact NSP