« Home | Doran Campaign Post-Mortem » | BREAKING: Doran May Drop Out » | Desperate » | Carlson Calls Out Republicans » | Only a Republican » | MN-05 Candidates » | Holy Cow, Sabo to Retire » | The Party of Big Government Redux » | Feingold and Klobuchar » | A Profile in Courage » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

Mr. Sponge Dries Up

(Bumped -NSP)

While the internets have spawned a lot of good things, they've also given a new voice to the lowest common denominators among us. As if they needed another outlet.

One of those has cost us Mr. Sponge's blogging today
. He will be missed.

FURTHER: Many from around the blogosphere and internets have had things to say. Truth Surfer, Across the Great Divide, Jack Pine Savage, City Pages, Moderate Left, MRW, even MDE and Kool-Aid Report have weighed in, and I'm sure there are others that I'm not noticing.

This, folks, is why I blog pseudonymously. I don't like having to do so, missing out on events like Drinking Liberally, not having blogbuddies and real-life friends and family know who North Star Politics is, not being able to wear funny hats. I simply don't feel I can justify doing it otherwise.

Contact NSP