« Home | Partial Success » | Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day » | Doran Strategy » | Republican Minnesota » | Taking Others' Credit » | Locked Up » | Pawlenty's New Hairdo » | Irresponsible Debate » | Light Posting » | Too Late, Boys! » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Smackdown

Republican Minnesota has been trying my patience for the last few weeks with a series of posts that make me want to scream about how misleading, stupid, or outright false they are. I've been trying to post about them, but I just don't have the time at the moment. I'm just grateful there are excellent people in the blogosphere who write exactly what I'm thinking.

"WE'RE CORRUPT, BUT SO ARE THEY!"

Except not a single Democrat got so much as one dime from Jack Abramoff. Not one. Democrats aren't perfect, but they're sure as hell doing a lot better than Republicans these days. Can anyone really refute that?

Contact NSP