« Home | Same-Sex Marriage » | Business Communities » | Strib Oopsie » | 2006 Campaign Strategy » | Shocked » | Klobuchar Blogging » | Lourey Announces » | What's The Matter With Congress? » | Doran Garners Endorsements » | Bush + Kennedy: A Match Made In Heaven » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

Stormin' Norm Part 2

As before, Sen. (Norm) Coleman is focusing on the stuff that matters to all of us ordinary Minnesotans. He's protecting our freedom from the evildoers in a way that I wouldn't trust anyone else to.

Personally, I don't care who owns my internets as long as they work. But all joking aside, I don't really see the point of this for our good junior senator. Minnesotans don't care about George Galloway or who owns the Internet's backbone. They care if Americans are dying in Iraq, if they have to pay the AMT, and if they can afford their heating bills. I somehow doubt that dealing with Galloway is Coleman's burning ambition as a senator, and so he must have some politically ulterior motives, but I just can't figure out what they are; this is stuff that goes way under most peoples' radar, and rightly so. Norm, what are you up to?

Contact NSP