« Home | Get Minvolved » | What Is Up with the Strib? » | Wetterling Out » | "Republicans Worried About Party Faithful" » | Hackery » | Hallelujah! » | Smackdown » | Partial Success » | Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day » | Doran Strategy » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006 

Formula

NSP has a new rule to add to Republican Minnesota's blogging formula, as released by MN Publius:

5. Anything that can possibly be misspelled will be misspelled.

As an example, Republican Minnesota's latest post (as I write this) says:

Paul Bagalla on Meet the Press

I don't know if I heard this right (I was eating breakfast at the time) but I think I heard Paul Bagalla say the contributions from the tribes we "Abramoff-directed."

I will try and get a transcript.
Perhaps RM isn't aware, but the man's name is Paul Begala. Not to mention, of course, the "we" in place of "were". It's okay, though, since RM isn't alone; many Republicans aren't very interested in checking of any kind (fact-, spell-, grammar-, etc.).

UPDATE: RM has changed it as of about 9 AM. Of course, it still says "we". But far be it from me to nitpick, of course.

Contact NSP