« Home | We Knew It All Along » | Ouch » | More Recruiting Woes » | Breaking News » | Stadium 1/3 » | Fran Bradley Strikes Back » | Speech to the Nation » | Anxiously Awaiting November » | Three Cheers » | Incompetence On Parade » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Bullshi(r)t Moose

I don't subscribe to a lot of what I hear about the DLC. I'm not a fan, don't get me wrong, but I think we need every Democrat in our corner that we can get, even if they aren't quite what we'd like them to be. NSP, however, subscribes a bit more to the Daily Kos school.

This kind of stuff, however, just pisses me off. Marshall Wittman is almost exactly arguing for the other side. He's congratulating Sen. Leahy for helping Pres. Bush. I don't know whether Roberts should or should not be confirmed, but I do know that Democrats, at most, should be reluctantly allowing their members to vote to confirm Roberts, certainly not encouraging them to do so. A weak Democratic party following, however complainingly, the GOP, will never be successful. A strong, alternative, reform Democratic party that refuses to go along with the GOP's unconscionable plans for America will have the future in its hands.

Contact NSP