« Home | Blogger Ethics » | A Wonderful World We Live In » | Minnesota's Next Senator » | Nothing Doing » | Hatch for Governor » | MDE Does Something Right » | Could Be Worse » | Courage Is a Good Thing » | Reframing the Debate » | Is 'Minnesota Democrats Exposed' Worth Your Time? » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

Forgotten Envy

When I started this blog back in May, I would read some of the high-traffic Minnesota blogs like Minnesota Democrats Exposed and say "Gosh, I wish I could do that kind of stuff." After all, as a full-time student with many responsibilities, I figured that some of the heavy-duty investigating was a bit out of my reach.

It has shaken me to my core to learn that Minnesota Democrats Exposed is little more than a tool of the Republican Party of Minnesota.

After all, as the author of North Star Politics, I'm completely anonymous. Not even my family or my closest friends know that I write this blog. Alternatively, it appears that MDE is known to and an associate of the GOP. I'm sure that NSP could have some good dirt if I had DFL operatives holding my hand as I investigated all the crap that Republicans pull on a daily basis. I don't. NSP is not associated with the Democrat-Farmer-Labor party of Minnesota. Period.

MDE does some good work. I'm just very upset to know that MDE has been working hand-in-hand with the GOP. I feel betrayed by one of my idols.

MDE's author is not currently on the payroll of any political party, candidate, or candidate's committee.

no one said you were getting paid. we're just saying that you print what they tell you to print. in fact, the fact that you're not getting paid should be embarresing to you considering how much of a hack you are.

Zack: You must be joking.

I just think honesty is important. I respect your right to stay anonymous, but if you are getting your info from someone or if you are working with some organization than you should disclose that.

At least prostitutes get paid, MDE. I don't know what that makes you.

Your mother.

Ummm...... zing?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Contact NSP