« Home | Here It Is... » | Wow » | The Coming Uprising » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Throwing Shit Against the Wall and Seeing What Sticks

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen.

I'll be upfront about the fact that I'm not a big fan of MDE. I think it takes far too personal an angle on politics, with posts about Colleen Rowley's appearance, posts about Mike Hatch's daughters, etc. North Star Politics (I need links here, folks!) has never taken such an angle and never will. It's unfortunate; MDE does a great job otherwise. I don't agree with MDE's politics, but neither party has the right to misbehave, and MDE does a pretty good job in that respect.

Honestly, though, what kind of argument is this? Amy Klobuchar is a county attorney. She doesn't make the laws, she just puts behind bars those who police find breaking laws. Even as a US Senator, she wouldn't be directly involved in reducing crime. Just ridiculous.

Credit to Zack for his comment on MDE's post, which led to the headline.

Contact NSP