« Home | Funny or no? You decide. » | Unpatriotic, Filthy Rich Hiding Money » | Frist/DeLay '08! » | Military Recruiting Falls Short » | Runaway Bride Charges? » | I thank thee, New Patriot » | Minimum Wage Increase Passes the House » | Pat Robertson To Undergo Foot-From-Mouth Surgery » 

Sunday, May 08, 2005 

Sorry, folks

My apologies, dear readers, for the lack of posting over these past couple of days, and the lack of posting which I anticipate for the next few days. It's finals week, and North Star Politics has been desperately studying hoping to show that he has the kind of smarts that it takes to be elected President of the United States (haha, kidding). Also, add to that the fact that things have been relatively quiet in the political world, as I don't feel particularly qualified to write about tax/budget issues, and you have a very quiet blog. My apologies again, and I'll be blogging more before too long.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Contact NSP