« Home | Minimum Wage Increase Passes the House » | Pat Robertson To Undergo Foot-From-Mouth Surgery » 

Monday, May 02, 2005 

I thank thee, New Patriot

My sincerest thanks go out to Luke Francl, who was kind enough to plug me over at New Patriot and get me my very first readers. New Patriot is an excellent site, one that I read on a daily basis, and the folks over there are great contributors to the blogosphere. One can never have too many lefty Minnesota blogs.

And welcome, of course, to those New Patriot readers. As you can see, this is a brand-spankin'-new blog, but I hope you'll consider sticking with me for a while as this gets going. I hope my perspective, that of a young person, student, and southeastern Minnesotan, is different enough to make North Star Politics worth reading regularly.

No problem, NSP.

Minnesota liberals gotta stick together. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Contact NSP